[kj] As usual, KJ's choice of label leaves something to be desired...

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Sep 28 10:00:08 EDT 2010

I was just notified by Amazon.co.uk that the "ESS" single is unavailable, as others have noted, with a new release date of 11/1.

I'm still getting the double "AD" set for app. $16 (inc. shipping) and it should arrive between 10/5 - 10/11

But seriously, who releases the first single of a new album a month after the full album drops and well after the entire European tour?

The reviews have been positive, but isolated to the metal underground serviced by Spinefarm. The release was ignored by MOJO, which saddens me since Phil Alexander was a big booster in that mags earlier days.