[kj] Chameleons v Killing Joke Soundcheck

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 04:33:50 EDT 2010

Me too Brian although I doubt that'll happen.

I recorded at Martin 'can you dig it' Coogans studio (Vibe) earlier in the year & Yves engineered/produced it.
Lovely guy, full of energy & a big joke fan as well (he bounced around playing air guitar to an acapella Wardance & he told me he once supported them in Japan(?)
"Zey are big, BIG men"
Regarding Birdie he raved about his talent & the music he did with him but said in the end he got sick of his ego.
Maybe that's because he's married to Marks ex, Sally... ;)

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com