[kj] Illiterate Fleece set-list

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 14:30:13 EDT 2010

Sounds like KJ were responsible for them not being able to soundcheck due to
their being hours later. However, it's the venue who enforces the curfues,
door-times and anything else related to the gig. I bet my ass Killing Joke were
totally unaware of the entire scenario until it got heated.

Another point against the Chameleons is that anyone who's ever played one gig
knows that there isn't a more pointless exercise as soundcheck. You could spend
an hour getting everything sounding perfect, big deal. When it comes time to
play, it's not gonna sound even remotely the way it did at soundcheck. Better to
get accustomed to a poor mix, that way when it's good, great, and when it's
not, it's still managable.

Leigh

--
 http://www.nightruiner.com