[kj] Illiterate Fleece set-list

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Sep 27 12:07:46 EDT 2010

They definitely sound-checked. I heard This World Hell, The Raven King and ESS.

I don't think much of Jonn's suggested pub. Although it was right next door, the first thing I saw there was a cursing Irishman stumbling out of the door having clearly just (literally) pissed himself, and on entering there was a fat cunt on a stool singing "Streets Of London".

Darren Peace
Grey Velvet Consulting
07595 763430