[kj] Fleece Review

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 26 06:49:04 EDT 2010

I accidentally had 12 pints of pear cider and 2 large red bull vodkas before the gig so its a bit blurry.The venue was awesome i think they opened with Butcher,Fresh Fever was brilliant, most of the new songs were very catchy. Ithink they did asteroid but they didnt do an encore and there were 4 more songs on the setlist.BPF was hidden away in the corner but generally all on form.We saw Jaz in the bogs and he was completely wasted about an hour and a half before they went on so how he gets himself together I'll never know. There was a bit of moshing but there was a poor fella in a wheelchair down the front. I seem to remember they did the wait. Hopefully someone else can provide a more coherent review so I can remember it!