[kj] It's Here

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 07:48:26 EDT 2010

Yeah I posted earlier, received mine from HMV, limited edition double
disk, not sure if the regular edition has a different colouring to it,
but personally I like the cover.....will be listening to it shortly on
the way down to the gig in the car.

Note : In Excelsis is an edit compared to the CD Single, which was
included on the leak, just over 4 minutes. The booklet has a nice 6
page write up by Dayal Patterson (A relation to Alex I presume?) As
well as all the lyrics.

Nice booklet, nicely presented album, would have been nice to have had
a Colesey cover, but at least there is the KLF connection to the Joke
there.