[kj] Nice KJ nod from School of Seven Bells:

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 24 17:39:51 EDT 2010

Squeegee wrote:

Why was sharing the stage with Killing Joke at All Tomorrow's Parties such a big deal for you and your band?
We're all big Killing Joke fans. They're really genre-bending. They have that sense of melody and a power that's delicate in a way.
It's really ecstatic music, which we really love. We're always jamming on that song "Requiem." We like so many different kinds of
music, and so little of it sounds like what we make together.

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2010/09/benjamin_curtis_of_school_of_s.php