[kj] New Album Review and other stuff

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Sep 23 12:12:35 EDT 2010

Gregor McCallum wrote:

Just looked at the BBC review, much better than the Kerrang effort. What the metal papers seem to conveniently forget is how much
influence KJ have had over the years, even if not directly, on the young bands of today, then certainly on these bands own
influences. Maybe its not been cool to cite KJ any more, who knows, but they are still a major force after 30 years and are still
head and shoulders above much of todays music.

++++

Kerrang has actually been one of the biggest supporters of the band the past decade. I am surprised to hear they gave the album
such a mediocre review - I'd be interested in reading it.

T.B.