[kj] Codex alimentarius

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Wed Sep 22 22:21:12 EDT 2010

Don't feel bad, I missed this thread completely.

I've been monitoring Codex for some time and it goes much further than the link, although the link does a good job on the supplement side of things.

Also included in Codex: the reintroduction of banned pesticides, hormones and antibiotics in all meat and dairy, irradiation (removal of nutrients) of all food, the banning of all natural cures, and even a ban on websites or newsletters offering nutritional advice i.e. take vitamin D to avoid the flu. Also, wide scale introduction of GMO foods.

Add: the rGbH in the milk, the irradiation of the food, and the GMO foods will not require a warning to the consumer. In fact it will be illegal to label foods as hormone/pesticide/GMO free . . . . . . . and anyone in the US may have noticed a story yesterday about how the FDA is trying to prohibit companies from labeling their food products GMO-free. That's how it's done, slowly and stealthily, through unchecked regulation.

If you're possibly still reading this, Dr. Rima Laibow has been chasing down Codex Alimentarius for some time, she is perhaps the antithesis of Jaz Coleman but, indicative of the strange days we're living in, is word for word on the same page as Jaz regarding this issue. She could very well have written The Great Cull if she had a penchant for rock lyricism. Watch a few minutes of this vid if you want to know more about it, or at least to see how broad the coalition opposing globalism could be when the front man of Killing Joke and an elderly conservative physician are in total agreement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P30Itrfhn8o