[kj] KJ On Amazon Also Delayed

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 15:04:06 EDT 2010

Man, they are playing with fire! This isn't the old days when imports where
the law of the land just to hear your favorite band. Hey that rhymed.! ;)

I just find it a bit ridiculous that it takes almost two months to come
out in the USA after the fact. That's 3 weeks before the USA tour starts!
This wouldn't have happen with a real DIY label nor a big one. I know that KJ
are supposedly on Universal.. .But I blame Spinefarm for all these actions.
Swines!

~ LB

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing about the order you placed on September 15 2010 (Order#
102-4210600-8981824). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed
below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate
based on the new release date:

Killing Joke "European Super State"
Estimated arrival date: November 15 2010 - November 17 2010

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.