[kj] Surprise! Bad news.

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Sep 22 13:50:25 EDT 2010

I suspect this is confusion over US / International releases. Spinefarm has formally acknowledged a US release for "AD" on Nov. 16.

All other sources (Amazon.co.uk etc.) still show a Sept. 27 release for the rest of the world.

I have ordered both the album and single directly from the UK Amazon and have confirmations for both with a release date of 9/27.

i would not, however, be at all surprised if they did decide to release the album a month after the tour. Just to keep us on our toes.