[kj] Semi-OT: Time Wave, 2012 and stuff

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 06:24:42 EDT 2010

Gary Lachman, the writer of that article, must be the same Gary Lachman who was the founder-member-bassit of Blondie. He's an occult writer. I seem to remember Raven having an interest in him. Not sure whether his interest was occult or bass-related.

I'll read it later if the world doesn't end first. Thanks for posting.

ate: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:37:12 +0200