[kj] KJ in Terrorizer mag (Sep 2010)

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 03:45:27 EDT 2010

The Codex Alimentarius that Jaz mentions in the interview - well he might be
a little off the mark with that. Still, lots of conspiracy theories surround
it

Here's the official page
http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

and the FAQ tries to deal with the conspiracy theorists
http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/faq.jsp

and Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Alimentarius

and the conspiracy (one of many sites - there is a 90 minute video here,
of which I have watched 4 minutes, but apparently Norway is already
down this path - can't say I've noticed.)
http://conspiracyrealitytv.com/codex-alimentarius-the-global-takeover-of-food-and-health-freedoms/

and a woman who scared the crap out of me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h93lkcv6Ees&feature=related

Have fun!