[kj] Album on sale in Prague

Edita Hornová Appocalypsa at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 21 11:06:27 EDT 2010

Belive it or not, but I've just bought the album today in Prague's Bontonland store.
Ridiculous, but after all of the past experience, who would wonder?

Not sure whether aborad people can order it, but their website offers it online. To give all of the chaos a crown - the title there is still announced as Killing Joke 13 - Feast Of Fools.

You can check it here:
http://www.bontonland.cz/killing-joke-killing-joke-13-feast-of-fools/?&lang=2

Cheers

Appocalypsa

PS: good news, it includes the lyrics :)