[kj] ESS

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:17:29 EDT 2010

I was listening to Endgame today trying to look for all the stuff that
bothers some of you and couldn't actually find any... what I've really
realized is that I really dig the chorus but not so much the EEEEENGAAAAAME
shouts... quite like the riff and I think there are good hooks throughout
the whole song... it is not that bad... it's not the best on the album, but
not that bad! I'd give it a 6,5/10

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Karen Weil <karen.weil at sddt.com> wrote:

> I think "Endgame" is decent, but not my favorite by any means. (Great

> review by Neil, also.)

> k.w.

> SoCal

>>> Regards.

>>> press releases said a coloured vinyl 7 inch and a 12 inch but no signs

>>> anywhere.