[kj] Tour dates on site

PaulGorman [Home] PaulGorman at ireland.com
Mon Sep 20 17:35:04 EDT 2010

Dublin date not up there either, so I am assuming the official site is just delayed (as usual).

I am hoping as Dublin is to be on the 13th of October, leaves 14th free to do Belfast, before crossing back for Edinburgh gig on
15th.

Hoping to travel up to Belfast, if that is case, as I did in '03, but not making any concrete plans just yet .lol

Reading Youth's MySpace, he is calling it a magical mystery tour, so I guess they don't even know where and when yet!

dub