[kj] ot - the jam tune help

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:27:14 EDT 2010

OK I see where you were coming from now - has that raw rock'n'roll thing.

Talking of which, anyone here seen the Jim Jones Revue live? He used to
be in Thee Hypnotics in the 90s. I saw them at a festival in the summer and
they were great - basic Jerry Lee/Little Richard-style early rock'n'roll but
with the intensity of a metal band with everything turned up into the red,
heavy loud and distorted.
A shit hot piano player also. Well worth seeing if you get the chance.