[kj] So new album..where does it stand

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Sep 18 21:51:58 EDT 2010

Same thing in Boston, even at the original punk rock record store (now a local chain). They told me they wouldn't even special order it.

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:20:44 -0500
From: jasmead111 at verizon.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] So new album..where does it stand

well here's a good one. yesterday i went to the local CD store to order a copy of "Absolute Dissent" and the cashier said it's not in their database. residing in Syracuse NY USA as i do, i realize that the record's an import
and hasn't been released Stateside yet, but you'd think they'd have something on the computer about it's availability. hmmmm, confusing, yes?

On 10 September 2010 09:48, Steve Hackett <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">

stylistically?

Early days but for those who've downloaded it, what