[kj] Make Your 2010 Setlist!

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 06:37:33 EDT 2010

European Super State [Jaz: "Is there a Jon Chapman here?!" ]

I'll have my bottle of piss at the ready !

My imaginary setlist, in 'whatever' order,

All Play Rebel, Here Comes The Singularity, Feast Of Blaze,
Whiteout, Tension, Chapter III, Song & Dance
Chop Chop, We Have Joy, Exit
Pssyche, Follow The Leaders, Aeon, Implant,
Universe B,
European Super State [Jaz: "Is there a Jon Chapman here?!" ]
TD&RS, Majestic, Extremities, Age Of Greed, Mathematics of Chaos,

Implosion, Slipstream, In Excelsis