[kj] (OT) How are you with heights?

Janean j at jlancaster.info
Fri Sep 17 06:53:05 EDT 2010

<<< In a similar vein I once watched 2 guys hanging out of the CN tower,
unclipped leaning out head first balanced on his thighs reaching as far as
he could

"wrench!"

that still makes me shake.>>>

Reminds me of that French bloke who tightrope walked between the Twin Towers
back in the 70s. (Which obviously became so very poignant considering.)

_____

I am terrified of heights - that was amazing & I feel shaky & queasy but my
god - what a brilliant video!

MAde me think, what must his first time been like. Not as if they have much
of an induction!

"Climb up there - don't fall off"