[kj] So new album..where does it stand

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 05:22:13 EDT 2010

Likewise, I've resisted the temptation to download. Not for moral reasons, but just to savour the anticipation... maybe to hear stuff live before hearing studio versions... anyway.

Totally agree re the return of Big Paul. I remember seeing him playing with Youth as Transmission several years ago, and thinking that it was the first and possibly the last time I'd see the original Joke rhythm section on stage together. (First time I saw the Joke was July '83, i.e. with Big Paul but without Youth.) They were a blinder, really powerful - so it's fantastic that we now have them reunited with Jaz and Geordie.

Jamie