[kj] What in the hell is this?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 17:59:27 EDT 2010

How fuckin odd!

~ LB

In a message dated 9/16/2010 2:56:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
65snoopy at gmail.com writes:

There are thousands of these things turning up on Amazon recently for
every
possible category of book.
A review of one for something else says:

'DO NOT BUY THIS! Please be aware this is not a set of books. If you look
at the number of pages (which I didn't!) it's only 26 pages. What you act
ually get is a very thin booklet with a plot summary of each book they have
listed in the index. Then they list a web address to look at the chapter.
This is actually a wikipedia page that doesn't exist. I'm returning it for a
refund as this is a complete fraud. '

Weird.