[kj] What in the hell is this?

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:56:31 EDT 2010

There are thousands of these things turning up on Amazon recently for every
possible category of book.
A review of one for something else says:

'DO NOT BUY THIS! Please be aware this is not a set of books. If you look at
the number of pages (which I didn't!) it's only 26 pages. What you actually
get is a very thin booklet with a plot summary of each book they have listed
in the index. Then they list a web address to look at the chapter. This is
actually a wikipedia page that doesn't exist. I'm returning it for a refund
as this is a complete fraud. '

Weird.