[kj] You are a thief

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:13:55 EDT 2010

Why am I now thinking of Geordie as a Tin Tin like character?? ;)
Stories for boys, a la KJ.

From: paulwady at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:06:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] You are a thief

I would love to write a whole series of THE ADVENTURES OF KILLING JOKE, detailing the fun adventures of Geordie (He loves Jaz/OH NO NOT F***ING ICELAND AGAIN), Youth (Have these men any idea of the cost of kids clothes these days and I have to go on tour and me eldest is not well and...) and the family, Jaz (He really loves Geordie too/I AM RIGHT THIS TIME I AM TELLING YOU!!) and his lovely daughters and, of course, Big Paul (Why didn't I just stay in Manhattan??/ah, I love them all really)behind the drums.

Like the Addams Family? Yeah, love to, but imagine the lawsuits? Thank you very much Folk. x