[kj] you are a thief

F. Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 09:23:26 EDT 2010

O.K I want everyone on this list to photocopy and post up a receipt of proof of purchase of the new album , upon release

Whoever doesn't , is a thief .( apart form Dirk, because he hasn't listened to it yet .)

All Mails to the Gathering have been kept : So dont claim to have not downloaded the album and also not to have purchased it and so you aren't a thief and then discuss the new album in mails to the Gathering .