[kj] Wanted: Webmaster/Webmistress www.anirrationaldomain.net

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 12:45:26 EDT 2010

well I hope someone picks this up! I will miss it otherwise :(

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:49:16 -0400
From: madanistan at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Wanted: Webmaster/Webmistress www.anirrationaldomain.net

An Irrational Domain is in need of some TLC. For a variety of reasons, mostly related to time and health, I just can't do it anymore, at least not the way it should be done.

It costs a fairly reasonable $9.95 per month to run the site on its current web host, which is ad, spyware and spam free. This is payable by a monthly credit card payment (or 12 months at a time is a bit cheaper) or automatic bank account deduction. That's really the only expense. I use Ftp Surfer to upload files; it's free and works very well.

The transfer to a new caretaker should be pretty simple. I can send the files on a CD or memory stick along with various other goodies I've never had the opportunity to post.

Any takers? Please contact me off-list before Boxing Day 2010 as that is when the domain will expire.

Cheers.