[kj] New Album Artwork

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 14:03:55 EDT 2010

I was talking about the LINBO artwork . The original poster 1980 had the swastikas on,but i suppose Virgin circa 1992 didn't want them on,i dunno.

not from the poster they're not! :)
http://www.maliciousdamage.biz/shop/images/pope.jpg

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:48 PM, sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Nah, they're gone,
http://img394.imageshack.us/i/frontml1.jpg/
Pounds, dollars and yen. I wonder if it's a coincidence that the currency symbols are at the same level as the cross.

Does someone know the meaning of "Laugh? I nearly bought one"?? What, the pope, the armband, religious/political dogma?? I never could figure it out.