[kj] New Album Artwork

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 09:57:18 EDT 2010

I really like this album as well, although knowing it is a killing joke
record doesn't help it. From the perspective of knowing it is killing joke
and BPF and Geordie are involved makes this a big let down. I think Geordie
has nothing left in the tank and has become an average guitar player in his
old age. But he has earned the right to do so I guess.

But I'd imagine from the perspective of someone who has never heard killing
joke, it is a killer record - So I pretend I have never heard of them.

Jaz and youth out did themselves, gauging it from their most recent works
that is.

But if you hold it up to vintage joke standards this album is meh at best.

I vote yes on a colesy gathering release edit for the artwork!

_____