[kj] New Album . . .

pascal pascal at ledooz.com
Tue Sep 14 09:16:39 EDT 2010

Have given it a few listens and must admit it's the best one since
Pandemonium, in my book.

All the other ones were very uneven, and Hosannas, IMHO, was a pile of
shite.

Thanks for sharing, and for the thieves- or those that dare call us so, I
will be purchasing this LP (although not sure of the deluxe edition with KJ
covers)

Thanks again for posting!

pascal

_____