[kj] New Album Artwork

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 07:07:50 EDT 2010

I'm all for it, but didn't he do that with 2003? I remember he showed
me some of his original plans for that album, and it was heartbreaking
to see what might have --- or, excuse me, SHOULD have -- been.

I know Jaz is all fired up about it, but how does the rest of the band
feel about it, I wonder. I know BPF takes a very keen interest in the
visual presentation of the band -- what does he think of the crucifix-
tower-telephone-pole-thingy?

Alex in NYC