[kj] [RE] New Album . . .

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Mon Sep 13 14:58:11 EDT 2010

I like "Singularity" too!

From: jagargal at lycos.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:06:31 -0400
Subject: [kj] [RE] New Album . . .

Nice one Marc! (& Ade, am i right?).

Thanks for sharing. I was labeling your collective tracks as "Lycopodeia & Ade", but i think it´s time to change the "name" label to Glaciate, this is official, right?

Returning to The Joke, i think this album is fantastic, can´t put it on an precise position yet, but as i told you before i may rank it pretty near to "Democracy" (which i love and rate pretty high). The first three listenings i gave it i was playing the tracks in the wrong order (alphabetical) and i think this order works best for the album. The only track i´d left to the end would be "Ghost...". Try it guys, it may give you a different perspective.

Cheers!

Javier
mexcity