[kj] You are a thief

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 12:47:14 EDT 2010

My personal take on this is I don't download anything that I'm not gonna buy unless it's a live bootleg that's otherwise
unavailable. Sure, the band is never going to make a lot of money from new album sales in this day and age, the bulk of their
income's gonna be through touring and merch sales.

I'm not going to justify downloading someone's music using various typical excuses as justification without paying for it when I can
eventually get the physical product.

I will say that those that got burned on Gems of Power or the various shows and tours that got cancelled over the past decade should
get a free copy from the band.

T.B.