[kj] You are a thief

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 05:21:20 EDT 2010

Y THIRD EYE UV ARIES/MARTIAN WARDOOM WUZZIN WESINSTER CATHERDRAL LONDONTOWN
JULY 81 A ORTNITE B4 CHUCKOD at GAIL.CO KILLED DIE

OR WUZZAT SIR ELTON YET AGAIN THA CLOAKED BISEXUAL TPICALLY SLITTY NAKE IN
DENIAL PROOTING JESUS IS GAY GAIN LIKE Y EVIL GAY ATT VAMPIRE
WWW.SILVERDADDIES.COM U TOOLIOZ

REMEMBER PVR

MAY HE REST IN ETERNAL SNUGGLEZ NEAR WWW.GRETATHEBASSGODDESS.COM

PIGFACE THIS GOOK at YOUTH#I.T.

PENNYWISE IS IT!

TAG HEUR

BATTER UP ALEX I NYC

YRS TRULY,

DC IN RVA

SIEG FUCKING HEIL REVERSED at ANWYN ELYSA COOK ME FIRST HOMEBIRTHED SOUL 995 ON
HITLERBD 4.2O ARIES/TAURUS CUSPI MUSTARD VAPOUR TRAILS....

<END UV TRANSMISSION>