[kj] In Excelcis leaked - Not up anymore!

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 14:40:28 EDT 2010

Ha ha you the man

Of course it's great. I get a better initial vibe from this as opposed to Hossannass. And this leak is far better than the previous two album leaks. I am burning a CD and blasting it on my way home.

And like a good fan boy I will buy the vinyl CD and any variant I can get my grubby hands on.

This makes my shitty day so much better

Thanks

Chris

Detroit

p.s. some of the lyrics are a bit cheesey