[kj] In Excelcis leaked - Not up anymore!

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Thu Sep 9 12:17:10 EDT 2010

Down already?

Please reupload it someone!

Have Brussels 1991 - http://darkcircleroom.blogspot.com/2010/09/killing-joke-vk-trefcentrum-brussels.html

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Javier Garcia
Sent: 09 September 2010 17:06
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] In Excelcis leaked - Not up anymore!

The file is no longer there. One day out of this mailing list and what kind of material you may loose!!

I solemnly promise -my right hand on my heart- i´ll buy the new record and the singles surrounding this new release.

Now: Could anybody help me here!?!?

All these past days I was thinking not download, not even listen, any more new tracks, in order to get an actual real "new CD"; but i really hate to read all your posts and have no idea of what you´re talking about. Bring it on please!

Javier
mexico city

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.