[kj] Absolute Dissent leak - "This World Hell"

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 07:47:22 EDT 2010

OK listening to it for the first time I rather like it. :)

The only song that I think is rubbish, boring, and complete shit is....
"This World Hell", which is the same riff over and over again and doesn't go
anywhere. "Kali Yuga" in it's place would have done it justice.

It is a really good album though... And let's hope that other songs will
come out on EP-CD that did not make it to the album.

~ LB

In a message dated 9/9/2010 12:05:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,