[kj] Warm up show at the Fleece?? Now Ultravox

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 05:53:06 EDT 2010

Strange was indeed strange but Egan and Ure produced some very interesting stuff through Visage. Well spotted. Could never appreciate Can & Tangerine Dream though. *Gasp!*

Having seen Kraftwerk on their Computer World tour on a Saturday in '81, I went back to the venue to find them. Found their sound engineer Joachim Dehrmann, and spent the afternoon showing him around central Liverpool. Joe the DB man was great company. Meanwhile it turned out that the boys were round from the venue, in some burger bar. AAAAAAAAh! I own a Moog Voyager Rack unit and a Virus TI Polar, so I can just do it all myself now.
Do you guys agree that Depeche Mode carried on the good work that the original Human League dropped with Dare? I have all their albums now. Love them. Once I started writing music it changed the way I hear things and they just sounded better and better. Were there more Normal records than just the famous single???

Mate of mine in Belgium is very cool indeed: http://www.myspace.com/trapandzoid
Real basic 'classical' synth work on an EMS suitcase synth or two. My stuff is here:
http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum
www.myspace.com/modelaircraftmuseumtouchingthesun