[kj] ABSOLUTE v HOSANNAS v 2003

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 21:44:28 EDT 2010

Well, as far as I'm concerned, both of those songs are essentially
filler, so I doubt we're going to be able to reach a consensus.

Still, hopes are high for the rest of AD.

Alex in NYC.

Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive any typos. I'm still finding my
way with the texting apparatus. - Alex

On Sep 5, 2010, at 7:31 PM, "Brendan" <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

> Wake me when someone comes up with an argument that there's anything

> they've done since 1994 that can compare to Communion or Labyrinth.

> Okay, Universe B perhaps...but that doesn't count cos it wasn't on an

> album for some obscure reason.

>> I still think Hosannas is crap. Sorry. I was cranking 2003,

>> meanwhile, this morning. Some filler there, but some excellent

>> material as well. I'm waiting to hear AD in its entirety, but I'm

>> liking what I've heard thus far.

>> Alex in NYC

>> Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive any typos. I'm still finding my

>> way with the texting apparatus. - Alex

>> On Sep 5, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Rob Moss <rob.moss at gmx.com> wrote:

>>> Can of worms time!

>>> 2003 and hosannas both have 2 tracks I skip but I view them as

>>> strong albums.

>>> If AD as a whole is as strong as what has come before, then I think

>>> it will nudge it.

>>> So I would say

>>> Absolute dissent

>>> 2003