[kj] ABSOLUTE v HOSANNAS v 2003

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 17:48:25 EDT 2010

I still think Hosannas is crap. Sorry. I was cranking 2003,
meanwhile, this morning. Some filler there, but some excellent
material as well. I'm waiting to hear AD in its entirety, but I'm
liking what I've heard thus far.

Alex in NYC

Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive any typos. I'm still finding my
way with the texting apparatus. - Alex