[kj] OT - Shakin' in da NZ

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Sep 4 18:58:30 EDT 2010

Hey, I'm down in Coromandel visiting New Chums beach (if weather permits)
with rellies. Supposed to be a top 20 international beach. I moved back to
NZ a month back, loving being back.

Been introducing some of the locals to the early Absolute Dissent tracks.
ESS goes down well. No accounting for taste ;p