[kj] "Tribute" disc tracklisting:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Sep 3 13:57:46 EDT 2010

The Wait – Metallica
Europe – Amen
Primitive – Helmet
Pssyche – Econoline Crush
Love Like Blood – Dead By April
Democracy (NIN Remix) – Killing Joke
Wardance – Mad Capsule Markets
Pssyche – Nouvelle Vague
Millennium – Fear Factory
Requiem – Foo Fighters
Pandemuumio/Pandemonium – Kotiteollisuus (Finland’s biggest selling rock act featuring Nightwish’s Tuomas Holopainen on arrangement duties, keyboards and programming)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KILLING-JOKE-ABSOLUTE-DISSENT-NEW-DELUXE-UK-CD-/290471371117

I was hoping for some more newly-recorded tracks, but this might actually sell well, given the obsessive-completist nature of the fans of most of these bands.

Meh. Nothing I don't already have, except the last track.

Spinefarm is really trying to squeeze as much out of KJ as they can...