[kj] Album release pushed back to Oct 19?

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 01:25:04 EDT 2010

that's what I've found on amazon.de : october 1st... http://www.amazon.de/Absolute-Dissent-Killing-Joke/dp/B003Y58CI0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1283318460&sr=1-1
anyway, perhaps my mind is blurred (again?), but was pandemonium postponed from spring to summer/ fall as well.... I can remember the owner of my local record shop playing the promo-cd to me in april (not sellling it to me, the bastard) and then I had to WAIT! however, perhaps 1994 is just a vague memory of mine!
d i r t