[kj] "Absolute Dissent": The Loudness Wars firedances

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Oct 28 19:46:08 EDT 2010

... but only on the John Peel session included with the remastered
Firedances, not the album itself. Funnily enough, it was my least favourite
John Peel session (bar Wilful Days which itself was quite different to the
single version) but also the first time that they had already released album
versions of the tracks when a Peel session was recorded ... previous
sessions were always previously a "taster" available a few months before a
major release ... sorry if you were talking about the Peel versions rather
than the album versions, I have made an assumption ... cheers