[kj] Good Review of Dublin gig

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Oct 27 16:50:42 EDT 2010

It always gives me a chuckle when folks from the UK (and its former empire) refer to the hairstyle as a "Mohican."

This is a Mohawk:

This is a Mohican:

;)

The Mohicans and Mohawks were two different tribes and bitter enemies until united by the British against the US in the War of 1812. I imagine there's some story as to how the British adopted one tribe and the Americans the other when it comes to hairstyles, but I'm too lazy to look.