[kj] The Gathering: Generations

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 08:15:13 EDT 2010

But then she wouldn't be named after my favourite singer!

Jasmine - Jaz for short.......!

It was our first thought! And we are still glad we named her that way. It also stands for victory and tori in japanese means bird and in surinam it means telling stories. And she so does! And her initials spell CAT, and she can often be so!

I'm really curious about 9lb.11ou. baby boy's name!

Liz