[kj] Judeo-Christian morality

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 17:49:21 EDT 2010

> ..Maybe he's intentionally making a distinction....

    Nah, Islam took care of that at the very beginning.

> Christians & Jews would have us living like the middle ages if they still

> had the ability.

   Actually, Christians have 'the women' living like in the middle
ages, marrying middle-aged men with their

   own compounds, and making babies until they ('the women') are themselves
middle-aged. And we'd also

   refer to them from now on as "the women," as in, "Begone, woman, go be with
'the women.' "

   "Those Jews", whether we like it or not, would: impose upon our menfolk 100%
literacy (100%*urgh*) among
   the male population, would do so at an early age, and would impose said
literacy in what for most would be

   a 2nd or 3rd language. The nerve1!! Bastards....

I will await the Texas State Board Of Education's decision on all this.

Maybe he's intentionally making a distinction, but in my opinion
Christians & Jews are just as apocalyptic, terrorist and jihadist as
muslims, but western states won't tolerate as much as Islamic states.

Christians & Jews would have us living like the middle ages if they still
had the ability. (Well maybe not Anglicans...they'd just stop coming
around for tea and bikkies quite as often...)