[kj] Raise a glass to Raven

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 07:08:38 EDT 2010

Likewise, Simon.... sincere condolences. My mom was diagnoses with non-
Hodgkins Lymphoma a few years back, and they've managed to keep it in
remission (after some strenuous few months of treatment), but she
lives a largely active, happy life now. Perhaps they've caught your
dad's in time!!

In any case, best wishes and best of luck to your family.

Alex in NYC