[kj] OT: December in Paris

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Oct 19 23:22:13 EDT 2010

Not quite true--62 would be the age to receive partial benefits. Full retirement benefits would still be age 67. But with the current attack by the rich agaisnt
ordinary working people, the increased productivity of workers accompanied by lower pay and reduced benefits and longer hours, and the flow of wealth
rushing from the poor/middle class to the rich, fewer will probably make it to 67 anyway. And with ignorant comments like yours, it seems like working people
are blaming each other, rather than the bankers/businessmen elite that are robbing us blind (legal robbery, that is) while the rich laugh all the way to the bank.