[kj] Hammersmith highlights

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:52:08 EDT 2010

>From his point of view I suppose he'd helped create two perfect albums by an

exceptionally rare and talented band (WTF in particular being right up his
street). He wasn't really into the sinister tone of Revelations so I
believe. Jaz then buggers off mid-tour throwing the band into disarray only
to reappear and launch into a very public war of words with Youth. And it's
all over. I can understand why he wouldn't want to be reminded of that given
the back-catalogue in extensive enough to avoid it - and Revelations is my
favourite album.