[kj] Hammersmith highlights

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Tue Oct 19 04:49:24 EDT 2010

I always like small shows, (and cheap / family friendly are all good
ideas), but don't agree with the exclusivity of "gathering only". I know
loads of dedicated long-time KJ fans who have chosen not to join this
email list for many different reasons... I even spoke to one bloke who
referred to us as "that nasty gathering lot" on Saturday - I'm not sure
exactly what happened, but he was definitely bitten by his experiences
when he tried to join the list...

By all means have a vote for songs, but through the official website as
well as on here... Strictly speaking there should be phone voting for
the luddites and PC illiterate too, but I can't see that working in
practice...

Just my penniesworth - any small show with limited publicity will by
it's nature end up with those fans who hear about it through the
grapevine... (i.e.: How it used to work in the old, (pre-internet), days
;-) Anybody should be able to buy tickets...

Jane